For hair growth and hair care you can use natural home remedies which are cheap and effective. To solve the problem of frizzy hair you should apply coconut oil to your hair rubbing it between your palms previously. But you should remember that the excessive amount of oil will make your hair oily. You should not shampoo your hair too often because it washes out natural oils from the hair.
To get rid of shampoo and styling products it is recommended to rinse your hair with baking soda. If you have dull hair which you want to be shiny, it is very good to rinse it with lemon juice. To give a shiny look to your hair it is very good for it to rinse it with apple cider vinegar mixed with water. For the stimulation of hair growth Ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils are recommended. Ylang ylang can be added to your shampoo, conditioner and styling products, it will keep in order hair health and stimulate hair. It is very good for your hair when you drink much water and eat many raw fruits and vegetables. Vitamins they contain will have a good effect on your hair. Olive oil is also very useful for hair.
For hair health you may apply to your hair the following home made recipes containing olive oil:
1) Use olive oil if you want to have smooth and healthy nails. Keep your nails in a cup of olive oil for 30 minutes for good results.
2) Olive oil can be also applied to your hands and lips especially when they are chapped if you want to have smooth and soft skin. Use cotton gloves because olive oil can be spread.
3) Apply olive oil to your hair, cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes and shampoo it. Olive oil will make your hair shiny, silky and dandruff free.
4) Olive oil moistens your hair well and makes your skin softer and smoother than it was before.
5) A good effect gives a bath with 3-4 tablespoon of olive oil mixed with a few drops of essential oil.
6) Make a night cream which contains 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup water. Such cream is antiseptic, lightens and clears your skin making it smooth.
7) Olive oil can be used as a cleansing cream for people with dry skin. This cream should be scrubbed with a lot of sugar and the procedure of facial should be finished with cleaning the face with wet and warm face cloth.
8) Olive oil is helpful if you want to soften your feet.
9) If you have dry skin you should mix together in bowl 1 egg, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp olive oil and few drops of rose water and apply the mask to your face. Keep the mask for some time and wash it off with warm water.
10) Apply a paste from some mashed apricots and warm olive oil on your face, keep it for 10 minutes and rinse it with water.
For the treatment of hair loss the following remedies are recommended. If it is a temporary hair loss, massage is helpful, because it stimulates blood and oxygen flow to the scalp. Massage and aromatherapy are good for hair growth.
To stimulate the scalp the mixture of six drops each of lavender and bay essential oils with four ounces of either almond, soybean or sesame oil should be massaged into the scalp and left on the head for 20 minutes. Then you should wash your hair and scalp with your normal shampoo mixed with three drops of bay essential oil. It should be remembered that massage of the scalp for a couple of minutes a day quickens blood flow to the hair follicles and hair begins to grow quicker.
Rosemary and sage are good at the stimulation of the hair root, they make the hair thicker. Such herbs as
rosemary, sage, peach leaf, nettle and burdock boiled together in water can be effectively used for hair wash as a herbal liquid.
Aloe Vera is used for the promotion of healthy hair and averting hair loss. It also heals the skin, cleanses the pores and balances the pH level of the scalp. Aloe Vera gel with wheat germ oil and coconut milk is used as a shampoo.
Read more tips on detoxshampoo.net